VYAPAM Recruitment 2017
MP Police Jobs (VYAPAM) invites application for the post of 508 Assistant Sub Inspector (Clerk & Stenographer)r Vacancy. Interested and Eligible candidates can Apply before last date that is on 15 September 2017.
Eligible Criteria for VYAPAM 2017 :~
NO. of Vacancy
Assistant Sub Inspector (Clerk & Stenographer)
381 Posts – clerk
127 Posts – Steno
|Rs. 5200-20200/- Grade Pay : Rs. 1900/- (Clerk)
Rs. 9300-34800/- Grade Pay : Rs. 3600/-
Educational Qualification :
For Assistant Sub Inspector (Clerk) : Candidates have passed Intermediate Examination form recognized Board and One year Diploma in Computer Application/IT and Computer Proficiency Certification Test- CPCT passed.
For Assistant Sub Inspector (Stenographer) : Candidates have passed Intermediate Examination form recognized Board and One year Diploma in Computer Application/IT and stenography test passed form recognized Institute.
Nationality : Indian
Age Limit : Minimum & Maximum age limit is 18 to 25 years as on 01.01.2017.
Job Location : Madhya Pradesh
VYAPAM Selection Process : The selection will be made on the basis of Written Examination & Interview.
Application Fee : Candidates applying online have to pay Rs. 500/- for General category candidates and Rs. 250/- for SC/ST and OBC candidates of MP and Rs.70/- for MP Online Portal Fee for all candidates fee can be pay through through MP Online (Kiosk)/ Net Banking/ Credit card/ Debit Card.
How to Apply VYAPAM Vacancy : Interested Candidates may apply online through official website www.vyapam.nic.in or www.mponline.gov.in from 01 Sep 2017 to 15 Sep 2017 thereafter website link will be disabled.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application : 01 Sep 2017
- Closing Date for Submission of Online Application : 15 Sep 2017
- Starting Date for Making Corrections in Submitted Application Form : 01 Sep 2017
- Closing Date for Making Corrections in Submitted Application Form : 20 Sep 2017
- Date of Written Exam : 07 & 08 Aug 2017
Important Links :
- Detail Advertisement Link : http://www.vyapam.nic.in/Rulebooks/RB_2017/Police%20AG-III_Rule%20Book%20.pdf
- Apply Online : https://peb.mponline.gov.in/Portal/Examinations/Vyapam/examsList.aspx