UPPSC Recruitment 2017
Uttar Predesh Public Services Commission (UPPSC) invites application for the post of Professor (Allopathy) Vacancy. Interested and Eligible candidates can Apply before 21 November 2017.
Eligible Criteria for DSSSB 2017 :~
NO. of Vacancy
47 Posts (GEN – 47)
|Rs. 37400-67000/- Grade Pay : Rs. 8900/-||M.S. in relevant Subjects /M.D. in relevant Subjects/ M.B.B.S. with M.Sc. in relevant Subjects or an equivalent qualification recognised by Medical Council of India.|
Age limit : Minimum and Maximum age limit is 65 years for Professor As on 01.07.2017
Age of Relaxation : SC/ST/ OBC Candidates 5 years (Only U.P. Domicile)
Job Location : Uttar Pradesh
UPPSC Selection Process : Selection will be based on Written Examination OR Interview.
Application Fee : After filling in the Candidates ‘Registration’ format of the On-line application, the candidate shall procure the print-out of the E-challan in duplicate. The E-Challan will be used to deposit the fee in any of the branches of State Bank of India or Punjab National Bank by the candidate according to his category. The fee will not be allowed to be deposited by any other mode except E-Challan. The above fee, according to the category, is as under :-
- Unreserved (General) : Rs. 105/-
- Other Backward Class : Rs. 105/-
- Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe : Rs. 65/-
- Handicapped : Rs. 25/-
How to Apply UPPSC Vacancy : Interested & Eligible candidates may apply online through the official Website of UPPSC, www.uppsc.up.nic.in from 24 Oct 2017 to 21 Nov 2017 for Registration and 24 Nov 2017 for Submission thereafter website link will be disabled.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Starting Date For Submission Of Online Application : 24 Nov 2017
- Last Date For Registration Of Online Application : 21 Nov 2017
- Last Date For Submission Of Online Application : 24 Nov 2017
- Last Date for Receipt of Examination Fee in Bank : 21 Nov 2017
Important Links :
- Detail Advertisement Link : http://uppsc.up.nic.in/View_Enclosure.aspx?ID=528&flag=E&FID=470
- Apply Online : http://uppsc.up.nic.in/Notifications.aspx