TNPSC Recruitment 2017
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) invites application for the post of Junior Assistant Vacancy. Interested and Eligible candidates can Apply before the Last Date which is 13 December 2017.
Eligible Criteria for TNPSC 2017 :~
NO. of Vacancy
|4301 Posts||Rs. 5200-20200/- Grade Pay : Rs.2400/-||Must have passed S.S.L.C Public Examination or its equivalent with eligibility for admission to Higher Secondary Courses of Studies or to College Courses of studies.|
Age Limit : Minimum & Maximum age limit is 18 to 30 years for Other & 18 to 35 for SCs, SC(A)s, STs, & 18 to 32 years for MBCs/DCs, BCs (OBCM), BCMs and DWs of all Castes As on 01.07.2017
Job Location : Tamil Nadu
TNPSC Selection Process : Selection will be based on written Examination .
Application Fee : Candidates have to pay Rs. 150/- Registration fee through One -Time Registration & For Examination fee candidates have to pay Rs.100/- through Online or by offline at SBI/at Indian Bank/Post Office.
How to Apply TNPSC Vacancy : Interested candidates may apply Online through the official website http://www.tnpscexams.net from 14 Nov 2017 to 13 Dec 2017 till 11.59 P.M. thereafter website link will be disabled.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application : 14 Nov 2017
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application : 13 Dec 2017
- Last Date for Payment of Fee through Bank : 15 Dec 2017
- Date of Written Exam : 11.02.2018
Important Links :
- Detail Advertisement Link : http://www.tnpsc.gov.in/notifications/2017_23_ccse4-notfn-english.pdf
- Apply Online : http://tnpscexams.net/