TNPSC Recruitment 2017
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC ) invites application for the post of Horticultural Officer Vacancy. Interested and Eligible candidates can Apply before the Last Date that is 27 December 2017.
Eligible Criteria for TNPSC 2017 :~
NO. of Vacancy
|30 Posts||Rs. 9300-34800/- Grade Pay : Rs.5100/-||Must possess B.Sc.,Degree in Horticulture.|
Age Limit : Maximum age limit is 30 years for Other, 32 years (for Post Graduate
degree or Ph.D holders in Horticulture) & no age limit for SCs, SC(A)s, STs,/MBCs/DCs, BCs (OBCM), BCMs and DWs of all Castes (As on 01.07.2017)
Job Location : Tamil Nadu
TNPSC Selection Process : Selection will be based on Written Examination & Oral Test .
Application Fee : Candidates have to pay Rs. 150/- Registration fee through One -Time Registration & For Examination fee candidates have to pay Rs.150/- through Online or by offline at SBI/at Indian Bank/Post Office.
How to Apply TNPSC Vacancy : Interested candidates may apply Online through the official website http://www.tnpscexams.net from 28 Nov 2017 to 27 Dec 2017.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application : 28 Nov 2017
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application : 27 Dec 2017
- Last Date for Payment of Fee through Bank : 29 Dec 2017
- Date of Written Exam : 24 & 25 Feb 2018
Important Links :
- Detail Advertisement Link : http://www.tnpsc.gov.in/notifications/2017_29__not_horticultural.pdf
- Apply Online : http://www.tnpscexams.in/