TNPSC Recruitment 2017
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) invites application for the post of District Library Officer Vacancy. Interested and Eligible candidates can Apply before the Last Date that is 20 December 2017.
Eligible Criteria for TNPSC 2017 :~
NO. of Vacancy
District Library Officer
|09||Rs. 15600-39100/- Grade Pay : Rs.5400/-||A Master’s degree in Arts and Science or A Master’s degree in Library Science.|
Age Limit : Maximum age limit is 35 years for District Library Officer & no age limit for SCs, SC(A)s, STs,/MBCs/DCs, BCs (OBCM), BCMs and DWs of all Castes As on 01.07.2017
Job Location : Tamil Nadu
TNPSC Selection Process : Selection will be based on written Examination & Oral Test .
Application Fee : Candidates have to pay Rs. 150/- Registration fee through One -Time Registration & For Examination fee candidates have to pay Rs.200/- through Online or by offline at SBI/at Indian Bank/Post Office.
How to Apply TNPSC Vacancy : Interested candidates may apply Online through the website http://www.tnpscexams.net from 21 Nov 2017 to 20 Dec 2017.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application : 21 Nov 2017
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application : 20 Dec 2017
- Last Date for Payment of Fee through Bank : 22 Dec 2017
- Date of Written Exam : 24 Feb 2018
Important Links :
- Detail Advertisement Link : http://www.tnpsc.gov.in/notifications/2017_27_LIBRARIAN_NOTIFICATION.pdf
- Apply Online : http://tnpscexams.net/