TNPSC Recruitment 2017
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) invites application for the post of Assistant Librarian/Information Officers Vacancy. Interested and Eligible candidates can Apply before the Last Date that is 20 December 2017.
Eligible Criteria for TNPSC 2017 :~
NO. of Vacancy
Assistant Librarian/Information Officers
|03||Rs. 15600-39100/- Grade Pay : Rs.4700/-||A Master’s degree of a University recognized by the University Grants Commission and A Master’s Degree in Library Science or Library and Information Science of a University recognized by the University Grants Commission.|
Age Limit : Maximum age limit is 30 years for Assistant Librarian and Information officer & no age limit for SCs, SC(A)s, STs,/MBCs/DCs, BCs (OBCM), BCMs and DWs of all Castes As on 01.07.2017
Job Location : Tamil Nadu
TNPSC Selection Process : Selection will be based on written Examination & Oral Test .
Application Fee : Candidates have to pay Rs. 150/- Registration fee through One -Time Registration & For Examination fee candidates have to pay Rs.200/- through Online or by offline at SBI/at Indian Bank/Post Office.
How to Apply TNPSC Vacancy : Interested candidates may apply Online through the website http://www.tnpscexams.net from 21 Nov 2017 to 20 Dec 2017.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application : 21 Nov 2017
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application : 20 Dec 2017
- Last Date for Payment of Fee through Bank : 22 Dec 2017
- Date of Written Exam : 24 Feb 2018
Important Links :
- Detail Advertisement Link : http://www.tnpsc.gov.in/notifications/2017_27_LIBRARIAN_NOTIFICATION.pdf
- Apply Online : http://tnpscexams.net/