ONGC Recruitment 2017
Oil and Natural Gas Corporation (ONGC) Limited invites application for the post of 560 Apprentices (Mumbai) Vacancy. Interested and Eligible candidates can Apply before 03 November 2017.
Eligible Criteria for ONGC 2017 :~
NO. of Vacancy
Trade wise Vacancy :
- Accountant : 59 Posts
- Cabin/Room Attendant : 30 Posts
- Computer Operator and Programming Assistant : 32 Posts
- Data Entry Operator : 10 Posts
- Electrician : 12 Posts
- Electronics Mechanic : 02 Posts
- Fitter : 04 Posts
- House Keeper (Corporate) : 10 Posts
- Information Technology and Electronics System Maintenance : 28 Posts
- Laboratory Assistant (Chemical Plant) : 23 Posts
- Library Assistant : 04 Posts
- Mechanic Diesel : 04 Posts
- Secretarial Assistant : 327 Posts
- Store Keeper : 15 Posts
Age Limit : Minimum & Maximum age limit is 18 to 24 years as on 01.11.2017.
Job Location : Mumbai (Maharashtra)
ONGC Selection Process : Selection will be on the based on the percentage of marks obtained in the qualifying examination as applicable to the respective trade.
Application Fee : There is no application fee.
How to Apply ONGC Vacancy : Interested candidates may apply Online through the website www.ongcindia.com form 16.10.2017 to 03.11.2017. OR Candidate may apply in prescribed application form along with Self Attested Copies of required documents send to I/C HR-ER, ONGC Assam Asset, Nazira, District – Sivasagar pin- 785685 on or before 03.11.2017.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application form : 13.10.2017
- Last Date for Submission of Online/Offline Application form : 03.11.2017
Important Links :
- Detailed Advertisement & Application form Link : http://www.ongcindia.com/wps/wcm/reportspdf/common/1961_Mumbai.pdf
- Apply Online : http://www.ongcindia.com/wps/wcm/connect/ongcindia/home/career/recruitment