KPSC Recruitment 2017
Karnataka Public Service (KPSC) invites application for the post of Ashrama School Teachers Vacancy. Interested and Eligible candidates can Apply before the Last Date that is 28 December 2017.
Eligible Criteria for KPSC 2017 :~
NO. of Vacancy
Ashrama School Teachers
|493 Posts||Rs. 12500-24000/-||Candidates Must Must have passed Pre University course with Diploma in Education (D.Ed) Certificate granted by Institutions recongnized by Government.|
Nationality : Indian
Age Limit : Minimum & Maximum Age limit is 18 to 35 years as on 28 Dec 2017
Job Location : Karnataka
KPSC Selection Process : Selection will be based on Preliminary Exam, Main Exam & Personality test.
Application Fee : Candidates should have to pay Rs.600/- for General Merit, Rs.300/- for 2A, 2B, 3A & 3B Category through e-Payment Post Offices Only. there is no fee for SC, ST & Category-1, PH & Ex-MP candidates.
How to Apply KPSC Vacancy : Interested candidates may apply Online through KPSC official website www.kpsc.kar.nic.in from 27 Nov 2017 to 28 Dec 2017 till 11.45 PM thereafter website link will be disabled.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Starting Date For Submission of Online Application : 27 Nov 2017
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application : 28 Dec 2017
- Last Date For Payment of Fee : 29 Dec 2017
Important Links :
- Detail Advertisement Link : http://www.kpsc.kar.nic.in/NOTIFICATION%2025.11.2017.pdf
- Apply Online : http://kpscreg.rpoapps.com/