KPCL Recruitment 2017
Karnataka Power Corporation Limited (KPCL) invites application for the post of Assistant Operative (Driver) Vacancy. Interested and Eligible candidates can Apply before last date that is on 07 October 2017.
Eligible Criteria for NIA 2017 :~
NO. of Vacancy
Assistant Operative (Driver)
|Rs. 8390-22845/-||SSLC/ equivalent (Regular Course) License of HMV & 2 years’ experience of Driving Heavy Vehicles in public/ private companies/ Firms.|
Nationality : Indian
Age Limit : As on 21 Oct 2017
- For Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe : 18 to 40 years
- For Other Backward Classes : 18 to 38 years
- For General Merit : 18 to 35 years
- For Ex-Serviceman : 18 to 45 years
Job Location : Karnataka
Selection Process : Selection will be based on merit basis & Practical Tests.
Application Fee : Candidates have to pay Rs.500/- (Rs.400/- for SC/ST/Cat-I candidates) through any Post Office branch which is computerized, in the state of Karnataka.
How to Apply KPCL Vacancy : Candidates are required to apply online through KPCL website http://www.karnatakapower.com form 21 Sep 2017 to 21 Oct 2017.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Starting Date For Submission of Online Application : 21 Sep 2017
- Last Date For Submission of Online Application : 21 Oct 2017
- Last Date for Submission of Application Fee : 24 Oct 2017
Important Links :
- Detail Advertisement Link : http://karnatakapower.com/drivers_nhk_notification.pdf
- Apply Online : http://karnatakapower.com/drivers_RECRUITMENT_2017_apply.ASP