IRDA Recruitment 2017
Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority of India (IRDA) invites application for the post of Deputy General Manager Vacancy. Interested and Eligible candidates can Apply before 20 October 2017.
Eligible Criteria for IRDA 2017 :~
NO. of Vacancy
Deputy General Manager
|Rs.68500-86300/-||Graduation 60% or B.Tech (IT/CS) -60% Or ACA/AICWA/ACMA/ACS/CFA and relevant experience.|
Nationality : Indian
Age Limit : Maximum age limit is 55 years for Deputy General Manager As on 20 Oct 2017
Age of Relaxation : SC & ST Category 5 years, OBC Category 3 years & PWD Category 10 years
Job Location : All India
IRDA Selection Process : Selection will be based on competitive Written Examination (WE) and/or Interview.
Application Fee : There is no application fee.
How to Apply for IRDA Vacancy : Interested candidates may online through the official website www.irda.gov in from 27 Sep 2017 to 20 Oct 2017. candidates may also send hard copy of Online application along with self-attested copies of certificates/documents in support of age, qualifications and category to The Executive Director (Gen),
Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority of India, 3rd Floor, Parishrama Bhavan, Bashirbagh, Hyderabad – 500004 on or before 27 Oct 2017.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Starting Date for Submission Of Online Application : 27 Sep 2017
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application : 20 Oct 2017
- Last Date for Submission of Hard copy of Online Application : 27 Oct 2017
Important Links :
- Detailed Advertisement Link : https://www.irdai.gov.in/ADMINCMS/cms/frmGeneral_Layout.aspx?page=PageNo3271&flag=1
- Apply Online : https://www.irdai.gov.in/registration_page.aspx