IBPS Recruitment 2017
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) invites application for the post of Office Assistant (Multipurpose) Vacancy. Interested and Eligible candidates can Apply before the last date that is 18 to 23 August 2017.
Eligible Criteria for RMRC Recruitment 2017 :~
NO. of Vacancy
Office Assistant (Multipurpose)
|Degree in any discipline from a recognized University or its equivalent and Proficiency in local language as prescribed by the participating RRB/s.|
Nationality : Indian
Age Limit : (As on 01.07.2017)
- For Office Assistant (Multipurpose) : 18 to 28 years
Age of Relaxation :
- Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe : 5 years
- Other Backward Classes : 3 years
- Persons With Disability : 10 years
Job Location : All India
IBPS Selection Process : Selection process will be based on Preliminary Online Exam, Main Exam & Interview (for only for Officer post).
Application Fee :
- For SC/ST/PWD/EXSM Candidates : Rs. 100/-
- For All Others Candidates : Rs. 600/-
Candidates have the option of making the payment of requisite fees/ intimation charges through the ONLINE mode using Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets by providing information as asked on the screen.
How to Apply IBPS RRB Vacancy : Candidates are required to apply online through IBPS website http://www.ibps.in between 24 July 2017 to 14 Aug 2017.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Starting Date For Submission Of Online Application : 24 July 2017
- Last Date For Submission Of Online Application : 14 Aug 2017
- Date of Online Payment of Application Fees : 24 July 2017 to 14 Aug 2017
- Download of Call letter for Examination : Officer Scale-I- August 2017 & Office Assistant – September 2017
- Date of Preliminary Online Examination : Officer Scale-I – 09 & 10 Sep 2017 and 16 Sep 2017 (if required) Office Assistant- 17, 23 & 24 Sep 2017
Important Links :
- Detail Advertisement Link : http://www.ibps.in/wp-content/uploads/Detail_Advt_CRP_RRB_VI_final.pdf
- Apply Online : http://www.ibps.in/common-written-examination-regional-rural-banks/