Government of Tamil Nadu Recruitment 2017
Government of Tamil Nadu -Public Works Department Department invites application for the post of Technician (Diploma) Apprentices Vacancy. Interested and Eligible candidates can Apply before the Last Date that is 12 December 2017.
Eligible Criteria for KPSC 2017 :~
NO. of Vacancy
Technician (Diploma) Apprentices
|175 Posts||Rs. 3542/- (Per Month)||Diploma in Engineering or technology granted by a State Council or Board of Technical Education established by a State Government in relevant discipline.|
Age Limit : As per Apprenticeship Rules
Job Location : Chennai (Tamil Nadu)
Selection Process : Selection will be based on percentage of marks obtained in the basic prescribed qualification as applicable to the respective disciplines.
Application Fee : There is no application fee.
How to Apply Government of Tamil Nadu Vacancy : Interested candidates may apply Online through the website www.mhrdnats.gov.in Enrolled themselves on or before 11.12.2017 after Enrolled candidates apply PWD website upload resume on or before 12 December 2017.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application : 22 November 2017
- Last Date for Enrolling in NATS portal : 11 December 2017
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application in PWD Portal : 12 December 2017
Important Links :
- Detail Advertisement Link : http://www.boatsr-apprentice.tn.nic.in/PWD.pdf
- Steps : http://www.boatsr-apprentice.tn.nic.in/STEPS.pdf
- Apply Online : https://portal.mhrdnats.gov.in/boat/login/user_login.action