BHEL Recruitment 2017
Bank of Baroda (BOB) invites application for the post of Graduate Apprentices Vacancy. Interested and Eligible candidates can Apply before the Last Date that is 10 December 2017.
Eligible Criteria for BHEL 2017 :~
NO. of Vacancy
|139 Posts||Rs. 6000/- (Per Month)||Bachelor’s Degree (B.E.m / B.Tech.) in Engineering in relevant branch with Minimum aggregate of 70% marks for GEN/OBC and 60% marks for SC/ST from Institute / University recognized by AICTE.|
Nationality : Indian
Age Limit : Minimum & Maximum age limit is 14 to 25 years as on 01.11.2017
Age Relaxation : for SC/ST Candidates 05 years & for OBC Candidates 03 years
Job Location : Bhopal (Madhya Pradesh)
BHEL Selection Process : Selection will be based on Merit.
Application Fee : There is no Application Fee.
How to Apply BHEL Vacancy : Interested candidates may apply register themselves through the website www.mhrdnats.gov.in then apply again www.bhelbpl.co.in form 22.11.2017 to 10.12.2017 & send the the acknowledge slip along with all relevant document & envelop superscribed “Application for GGT/Diploma Apprentices 2017-18” to the Post Box No-35, Post office, Piplani, BHEL Bhopal – 462022(M.P.) on or before 17 Dec 2017.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application : 22 Nov 2017
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application : 10 Dec 2017
- Last Date for Submission of Printout of Online Application : 17 Dec 2017
Important Links :
- Details Advertisement Link: http://careers.bhelbpl.co.in/ggt1718/ggt_dip_1718_AdvtEnglish.pdf
- Apply Online for Register : www.mhrdnats.gov.in
- Apply Online for BHEL : www.bhelbpl.co.in/bplweb_new/careers/index.html